The Best Plugins for Shopify
There are thousands of different Shopify plugins to choose from. Each having its own unique benefits, it can be hard to choose the right ones for your online store. Plugins can help your business with anything from marketing, to sales & conversions, and all the way to store design, the options are limitless.
Keeping in mind that there are thousands of Shopify plugins out there, it is inevitable that you’ll come across a few bad plugins mixed in with the good ones.
By bad plugins, I mean ones that will slow your website down as some plugins tend to add a large amount of code to the theme of your site which in turn slows down the load time of your site pages.
We recommend doing your research by looking at plugin reviews and reading the plugin descriptions, ensuring it is relatively lightweight and is up to par.
For that reason, we’ll be listing some of the best plugins for Shopify that are also lightweight. But wait… we’ll go one step further and list these plugins based on the types of businesses that they’re most useful for.
Best Plugins For a Local Business
Local businesses that also sell online can greatly benefit from plugins specific to their needs. Here is a couple we recommend checking out!
• Schedule store pickups, local deliveries and date-based shipping orders in-store all from the Shopify POS
• Might be a selling point for local customers not able to make it into your brick-and-mortar store but also don’t want to pay for shipping
• Flexible monthly plans based on your number of locations
• Allows you to add a nearby store locator section to any Shopify website
• Enables customers who are on your website to easily find your brick-and-mortar store and get directions directly to your shop
A free plan is available if you have a single store. If you have multiply locations plans start at $9.99 USD/month
Best Plugins for an Online Business
Are you looking to find some powerful plugins to help take your Shopify store to the next level? Here are a few we’ve used in the past for clients and have seen positive results with.
• Great for stores with a large inventory and limited time to manage SEO
• Set the app up once for your product images and never worry about image SEO again. They run SEO improvements automatically for you
• Free plan available
• This plugin definitely speaks for itself just from the reviews
• Customize a sequence of 3 automated push notifications, to recover orders (=recover sales) and win back lost revenue
• Takes a different more innovative approach to your typical abandoned cart email series
Best Plugins For a Drop Shipping Business
• Consumers trust product reviews and photos much more than marketing assets. Using this plugin you can easily collect photo reviews, build strong trust and increase sales
• Having photo reviews is one of the best ways to build social proof which is very important for any online business
• Plans start at $9.99 USD/month
• Helps in building consumer trust online
• This is a great plugin to boost revenue as it encourages customers to add more to their cart for a discounted price
• Analyses the previous purchases in your store database through data mining algorithms and produces a memory graph with the recommended products that are usually added together to the shopping cart
• Only has one plan for $6.99 USD/month
Conclusion: The Best Plugins for Shopify
Hopefully, you were able to find a few plugins that you can add to your Shopify store. We recommend doing your research on plugins, read the plugin description carefully and make sure to check the reviews out!
Choosing the right Shopify plugins is a necessary factor for your eCommerce website development strategy. Finding the right plugins that meet your needs can work wonders for your business!
Let’s make your dreams a reality, together.
Want to know how your website can be approved to maximize conversions?
Our team will conduct a website assessment which includes a 30-point analysis of your existing shop, assessing 5 key areas. This will give us an idea of whether the shop needs to be totally rebuilt, or whether certain improvements can be made to the existing shop. The report will include an action plan and budget for the next steps.
Want to skip straight to the action? Learn about our Shopify Design and Development service.
Prefer to talk to one of our team members about your specific project and how we can help? Contact us today or fill out the form below.
Looking for more articles about eCommerce Website Development?
Discover relevant blog posts below…
The Top eCommerce Platforms for Small Businesses
Best User Experience eCommerce Websites [Examples]
eCommerce Website Development: A Complete Guide